2018/19 Assessments for New Players
SC Force Assessments
Registration has begun for new players to SC Force Premier and Developmental programs to be assessed by our Technical Team for the upcoming indoor soccer season. Please register if you did not play for the Force during the 2018 outdoor season.
In order to be placed on a SC Force Premier or Developmental team, potential players must pre-register to attend 2 assessments. While skill is not the only requirement to play SC Force soccer, it will be a calculated assessment in the evaluation process for the purposes of team balancing. Other indicators for placement on a team will be the athlete’s coach-ability, drive, and determination, as well as their commitment to always try their best for their team and for their personal development.
General Assessment Policies:
- All sessions are 1 hour in duration and will start at the indicated time.
- Players are required to attend all sessions for their age/division.
- Players can check-in up to 30 minutes prior to the start of their session, please arrive early.
- Be dressed in proper soccer attire (cleats/runners/indoor shoes depending on facility, shin guards, shorts) and ready 10 minutes prior to the start of the assessment. Any player without shin guards will be turned away from the session.
- Bring a labeled water bottle.
- All players must be assessed in their birth year category. No exceptions.
Location: Sturgeon Road Fields (right past Heritage Victoria CC)