SC Force Assessments
Assessment Registration will close January 31st,2019. Don't delay and register today!
In order to be placed on a SC Force Premier or Developmental team, potential players must pre-register to attend 2 assessments. While skill is not the only requirement to play SC Force soccer, it will be a calculated assessment in the evaluation process for the purposes of team balancing. Other indicators for placement on a team will be the athlete’s coach-ability, drive, and determination, as well as their commitment to always try their best for their team and for their personal development.
General Assessment Policies:
- All sessions are 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes (depending on location) in duration and will start at the indicated time.
- Players are required to attend all sessions for their age/division.
- Players can check-in up to 30 minutes prior to the start of their session, please arrive early.
- Be dressed in proper soccer attire (cleats/runners/indoor shoes depending on facility, shin guards, shorts) and ready 10 minutes prior to the start of the assessment. Any player without shin guards will be turned away from the session.
- Bring a labeled water bottle.
- All players must be assessed in their birth year category. No exceptions.
- Uniform fittings will occur directly after the first assessment, all players are expected to be fitted as uniforms must be ordered by February 15th. (If a player is not placed on a team you will not be charged for the uniform)
Recreational players do not need to be assessed to be placed on a Recreational team. Recreational registration Information will be posted on our Website starting mid Febuary 2019 regarding all Recreational registration for the SCSA area.
Registration Link - Closed
please email: email@example.com for assistance with late registrations
D-League U9-12 $20 for 2 sessions
Premier U13+ $10 for 1 session
|Female Player Assessments|
|U9 Girls 2010||February 11||6:00 - 7:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U9 Girls 2010||February 25||6:00 - 7:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U10 Girls 2009||February 11||6:00 - 7:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U10 Girls 2009||February 25||6:00 - 7:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U11 Girls 2008||February 11||7:00 - 8:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U11 Girls 2008||February 25||7:00 - 8:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U12 Girls 2007||February 11||7:00 - 8:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U12 Girls 2007||February 25||7:00 - 8:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U13Girls 2006||January 28||6:00 - 7:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U14 Girls 2005||February 22||7:00 - 8:00pm||U of W RecPlex|
|U15 Girls 2004||January 28||7:00 - 8:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U16/17 Girls 2003/2002||February 4||7:00 - 8:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|Male Player Assessments|
|U9 Boys 2010||February 2||9:00 - 10:00am||U of W Rec Plex|
|U9 Boys 2010||February 9||9:00 - 10:00am||U of W Rec Plex|
|U10 Boys 2009||February 2||10:00 - 11:00am||U of W Rec Plex|
|U10 Boys 2009||February 9||10:00 - 11:00am||U of W Rec Plex|
|U11 Boys 2008||February 2||11:00 - 12:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U11 Boys 2008||February 9||11:00 - 12:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U12 Boys 2007||February 4||6:00 - 7:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U12 Boys 2007||February 22||7:00 - 8:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U13 Boys 2006||February 4||6:00 - 7:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U14 Boys 2005||February 8||7:00 - 8:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U15/16 Boys 2004/2003||February 8||8:00 - 9:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U15/16 Boys 2004/2003||February 22||8:00 - 9:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
|U16/17 Boys 2002/2003||February 22||8:00 - 9:00pm||U of W Rec Plex|
Please contact the club Admin if you have any questions. Phone: 204-832-6499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org