Out of Region Transfers

Required by Manitoba Soccer Association, by February 21,2018

Published Thursday, January 25, 2018

If you live out of the St.Charles Soccer Association Region, but wish to play for SCSA at any level, you must complete the online Out of Region Transfer Request.


If you are not sure if you need to complete this form, please contact the SCSA office to find out at: admin@stcharles-soccer.com or 204-832-6499.