SC Force Assessments
Registration now open
FOR ALL PLAYERS
The following instructions are for registering a player who has previously registered to a SC FORCE program and for those who have never registered to a SC Force program previously.
- Click HERE where you will be directed to the registration system
- You should now be on the 2020 Outdoor SC Force Assessment registration page
- FOR RETURING PLAYERS (included players who have played Recreational Soccer with a Community Club)
- Select ‘Yes’ to “are you a returning player?”
- Login using your child’s information – Name, Date of Birth, and Access Code. If you do not know your child’s access code, it can be found on any previous Confirmation registration email, or please click on the blue “what’s my access code” link to retrieve it by email If you have any issues, please email us at email@example.com include your child’s name, date of birth and postal code for verification purposed, and your access code will be sent to you ASAP.
- Once logged in, please complete steps 1 to 4, of the registration Form. Please note that there is no fee for Assessments this year.
- FOR NEW PLAYERS
- You are only a new player if you have not played u9 to u18 soccer within the St. Charles Soccer Association District. If you played for a community club within these age groups, your Community Center created a Goalline account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org include your child’s name, date of birth and postal code for verification purposed, and your access code will be sent to you ASAP, once you receive your access code please follow the directions above for Returning players
- If you are a NEW player select ‘NO’ to “are you a returning player?”
- Complete all steps 1 to 4 of the registration form.
- Your access code for future use will be on your confirmation email.
- If you have any issues, please email us at email@example.com
Will take place at the scheduled assessment and the sizing will only be recorded. No payment is required at the time of the fitting. You will receive an Invoice for a Uniform Kit($90.00) only in the event that the player is accepted and the child is then registered(separate registration) for the upcoming season.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTENDING TRYOUT/ASSESSMENT
- Parents are not permitted on the field during the evaluations
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled evaluation time
- All players must wear appropriate footwear(indoor turf shoes, outdoor cleats or running shoes), shin guards and socks. Please bring a labelled water bottle
- Players will not be allowed to wear clothing that identifies any Winnipeg Soccer District clubs, including (but not limited to) academies, provincial teams, NDC, other soccer clubs
- If you attend evaluations but decide not to pursue a spot on a SC FORCE team, please promptly notify our Technical Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org so we do not release a child, to make room for one whom does no longer wish to play.
EVALUATIONS – GENERAL INFORMATION
Throughout the year SC FORCE Technical Staff are constantly evaluation current players at games, academies, and training sessions. SC FORCE Coaches also provide written evaluations on players during both the indoor and Outdoor seasons. The evaluations in January and February are merely, one of several means of evaluating players, therefore, current players do not need to attend “Assessments”.
All new players are expected to Register and Attend the Scheduled Assessment session for their age group. Missing an evaluation may jeopardize a players’ chance of being selected for a Developmental or Premier team. Additional Evaluations may be scheduled for invited players, only if the Technical Staff require them to complete their assessments.
At the Developmental levels (ages 9 to 12) SC FORCE will only accept a maximum of 42 payers (per age/per gender). Based on the number of players and the ability of the players in a age group, the technical staff will determine how many teams will be formed and how many players will be placed on a team. Technical Staff, in consultation with the coaches of each age group, will make selections for each age group. All decisions are final and there is no appeal process.
At Premier 1 and Premier 2 competitive levels (ages 13 to 17), players will be placed in one of these two divisions based on ability. The Technical Staff, in consultation with the Coaches, will make selections. All decisions are final and there will be no appeals.
SC FORCE Technical Staff will not entertain requests from parents to have their child placed on a certain team or with certain players or Coaches.
TRANSFERS – GENERAL INFORMATION
Inter District Transfers
- Required if you live in the City but not in the St. Charles Soccer Association (SCSA) District Area
- Only good for one soccer season, Please contact your home District and apply as soon as possible.
- If you wish to play for a different District and your home is SCSA, please use this link to our Inter District Transfer Form
Out of Region Transfers
- For anyone who does not live in Winnipeg
- Good for one Season only and will need to be applied for every season
- Form from Manitoba Soccer Association - $20.00 processing fee
- Our of Region Transfer Application link
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions regarding our Developmental and/or Premier Program, or the Assessment process.